FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Reservation and Check-in:
The Alpha Suites, an accredited Department of Tourism hotel, accommodates individuals and groups for leisure, business, event, long-term, and quarantine stays.
Prior to arrival date, all guests must submit a clear copy of their passport and/or government issued ID (original copy to be presented upon arrival for verification) and a duly completed registration form.
Yes, guests are allowed to have visitors in their suites. For security and safety purposes, all visitors must register at the Front Desk.
All visitors must leave the hotel premises by 10:00 PM. Fees are applicable for visitors staying beyond 10:00 PM.
Yes. Make-up room service, change of linens, and replenishment of toiletries, bottled water, and coffee pods can be requested daily.
Breakfast buffet is available for indoor dining and outdoor dining.
All of our specialty restaurants are open for indoor and outdoor dining. Menus from our different restaurants are available upon request for guests who prefer dining outdoors. Guests may also order food for takeout.
Please refer to the table below:
|SPORTS AND RECREATION||OPERATING HOURS|
|Swimming Pool||6 AM to 9 PM|
|Gym||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Basketball Court||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Badminton Court||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Tennis Court||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Squash Court||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Table Tennis||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Billiards||6 AM to 10 PM|
|High-definition Virtual Golf Simulator||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Game Room||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Private Screening Room||6 AM to 10 PM|
|Hair Salon/Barber Shop||By appointment only|
|The Club Lounge||11 AM to 10 PM|
|Top of the Alpha||Open for events|
|HEALTH AND WELLNESS||OPERATING HOURS|
|Aegle Wellness Center||8 AM to 8 PM|
|The Alpha Spa||10 AM to 10 PM|
- Athletic courts are open to all guests.
- The gym, boxing & martial arts arena, and fitness studios are open for individual and group workouts.
- Aegle Wellness Center is open every day from 8 AM to 8 PM to provide bespoke programs and medical services, such as COVID testing, Immune Boost IV Drip Therapy, and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. On-call nurses are available for assistance beyond 8 PM.
Health and Safety Protocols
The Alpha Suites remains committed to maintaining the highest standards of hospitality while reinventing the way we deliver guest experiences for a safe and worry-free stay at your five-star home in the city.
Here are the specific steps that we are implementing as part of our commitment to keeping The Alpha Suites 100% free of COVID-19 and other viruses:
- Continuous monitoring of the guidelines of Philippine and global public health authorities (including the World Health Organization) for health and safety protocol
- Compulsory wearing of face masks by our Front Office and Housekeeping staff within the building complex
- Provision of hand sanitizers at the entrance and Front Desk
- Frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas in the suites and of all public areas and surfaces
- UV treatment of all suites prior to check-in to ensure the elimination of harmful pathogens on room surfaces
- Application of door seal to ensure that the suite has not been accessed by anyone after sanitation by housekeeping